Ingredients for making styling gel includes:
- Carbopol (1/4) litres
- Ethanol (1 litre)
- Propylene glycol (1 litre)
- Caustic soda (2 spoons)
- Flavor ( banana or strawberry)
- Colour (optional)
- Preservative (PVP)- 1/4
- Measure 20 litres of water into a bowl
- Add carbopol and stir very well.
- Add the caustic soda
- Add propylene glycol already mixed with PVP.
- Add ethanol
- Add perfume
- Add color
Note: Stirring is very important, if the mixture is too thick, add more water to your satisfaction.
In the case of white gel, use only flavor. And if it’s coloured you prefer, just like the one used in salon, use colour and perfume.
Sure this is useful!